Saturday, August 29, 2009

Questions and Answers

What's going on, my ppls? Well, I know I am supposed to be blogging about my past relationships, and I shall, but I ran across this survey, and those that know me know that I can't resist a good survey. Or a bad one. Whatever.

Anyway, it's supposed to be a "grown-up" survey. I just like to answer the questions. Here goes!:

1. What bill do you hate paying the most?
Rent. Life is expensive.

2. Do you miss being a child?
Not a child, no. Undergrad maybe, sometimes. Lol...

3. Chore you hate the most?
Cleaning the bathroom, which I will most likely do after this survey.

4. Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner?
LMAO.... romantic dinner? SOOOOO long ago. The last romantic dinner I can remember was at The Cheesecake Factory, but it was a really long time ago, lol...

5. If you could go back and change one thing what would it be?
Well... I wouldn't change anything I did. If I had the power, I would change something that someone else did.

6. Name of your first grade teacher?
Ms. Hanson! :)

7. What do you really want to be doing right now?
Lol... I don't think that this is *that* kind of grown up survey. Lol...

8. What did you want to be when you grew up?
Successful.

9. How many colleges did you attend?
Techinically, two, I suppose. Soon to be three.

10. Why did you choose the shirt that you have on right now?
I was being lazy. I'll change it before I do anything significant, lol.

11. What are your thoughts on gas prices?
PLEASE STABILIZE!!! (At a low price.)

12. First thought when the alarm went off this morning?
It's Saturday. My alarm? I don't understand...

13. Last thought before going to sleep last night?
Dexter was effin' crazy!

14. What famous person would you like to have dinner with?
Angelina Jolie

15. Have you ever crashed your vehicle?
No, thank the Lord!

16. If you didn't have to work, would you volunteer?
Most definitely!

17. Get up early or sleep in?
Sleep in. At length.

18. What is your favorite cartoon character?
Tweety Bird! (for a classic)

20. When did you first start feeling old?
Old? I'll let you know.

21. Favorite lunch meat?
Turkey!

22. What do you get every time you go into Target?
Too damn much.

23. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual?
No, but people don't treat it the way they should anymore.

24. Favorite movie you wouldn't want anyone to find out about?
I don't have one that I woulndt want people to find out about.

25. What's your favorite drink?
A very chill Amaretto Sour.

26. Who from high school would you like to run in to?
"The Phiolosopher" (see previous post)

27. What radio station is your car radio tuned to right now?
I do not listen to the radio. My iPod is plugged into it.

28. Sopranos or Desperate Housewives?
Grey's Anatomy

29. Worst relationship mistake that you wish you could take back?
Lol, this is going to sound bad, but forgiveness. I could have saved years of trouble and just forgiven later.

30.Do you like the person that sits directly across from you at work?
Lol, I don't even know the set-up. Ask me on Tuesday.

31. Have you ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purposes?
Nope, thank God.

32. Last book you finished reading?
Beautiful Disaster

33. Do you have a teddy bear?
Yes, she is a product of Build-A-Bear, and her name is Delta. Lol.

34. Do you go to church?
I do, but I haven't in awhile. I do intend to rectify that though.

35. How old are you?
22, almost 23... dang...

No comments:

Post a Comment