Monday, July 27, 2009

My Pensieve (for the HP fans out there...)

Welcome one and all to one of my few small spaces on this world wide web. Basically this blog is for me to work out all of the craziness that goes on in my head on a semi-regular basis. If you enjoy the read, great. Leave a comment. Be interactive. If not, that's fine too. No love lost. :)

Anyway, I think a lot, and sometimes I need an outlet for those thoughts. As for the name IntenseEntropy... I used to be a Chem major, so when I think of chaos and disorder (two concepts that describe my inner state of mind), entropy is not far behind. As the descriptive blurb states, entropy is the measure of the level of chaos in a given system (in extreme layman's terms). And that disorder is going to be exhibited here in my thoughts.

Topics range from my life, to my observations, to politics, to poetry, to prose, to... you get the drift. 100% me.

No comments:

Post a Comment